Here’s a quick fix that may help if your having connection drop outs over WiFi or Bluetooth on a Mac OS X system. What this fix does is basically reset your WiFi or Bluetooth settings and has the positive effect of fixing most connectivity issues.
If you having issues with Wifi or Bluetooth on an Apple system, this is definitely worth a shot.
1. Open ‘System Preferences’ and click ‘Network’.
2. Select the WiFi or Bluetooth network you are having connection problems with.
3. Hit the ‘-‘ sign to remove the selected network from you connections.
4. Hit the ‘+’ button to re-add the Wifi or Bluetooth network.
5. Select the network you want to add from the ‘Interface’ drop down menu and hit ‘Create’.
There you have it, a super easy fix for most Mac WiFi & Bluetooth issues, it wont fix everything, but it’s worth a shot if your getting an unusually poor connection. Let us know if this helped.