Final Cut Pro has just received a new update fixing several issues associated with importing clips from specific cameras, App Nap and 240fps video. The update also includes added support for native import, export and editing of MXF video files. Also added was the capability to edit video encoded with Panasonic’s AVC-LongG codec.
Xcode also received a few fixes addressing the common SourceKit crashes when using Swift language.
Check out the official change logs below:
Final Cut Pro:
What’s New in Version 10.1.4
• Native MXF import, edit, and export with Pro Video Formats 2.0 software update
• Option to export AVC-Intra MXF files
• Support for import and editing with Panasonic AVC-LongG media
• Fixes issues with automatic library backups
• Fixes a problem where clips with certain frame rates from Canon and Sanyo cameras would not import properly
• Resolves issues that could interrupt long imports when App Nap is enabled
• Stabilization and Rolling Shutter reduction works correctly with 240fps video
What’s New in Version 6.1.1
Includes SDKs for OS X 10.10 Yosemite, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, and iOS 8.1
• Fixes common causes of SourceKit crashes when working with Swift
• Additional bug fixes and stability improvements